How-To: SNS tokenomics configuration
From Internet Computer Wiki
- This intention of this page is to collect material enabling teams to choose a tokenomics set-up for their SNS DAO.
- To include documentation links to SNS tokenomics key concepts as well as a SNS tokenomics tool.
- This wiki page is work in progress and will be enhanced over time.
SNS tokenomics training & tools
In this slide deck there is a brief introduction to key concepts such as
- SNS governance & rewards
- Decentralization swap
- Community fund
Via this spreadsheet tool you can assess SNS tokenomics configurations. In order to use the tool and modify input parameters, please make a copy. The tool covers
- SNS input parameters: Contains all tokenomics parameters for SNS initialization, e.g. voting reward rate, swap parameters, initial token allocation, etc.
- Token price range: Visualizes the minimum & maximum funding target vs the amount of tokens swapped, as well as the token price range in ICP and USD.
- Voting power assessment: Visualizes the initial token allocation and voting power. It is further possible to parametrize and simulate 51% attacks.
- Total supply over time: Simulates how total supply of SNS tokens could develop over time.
- Introduction to Service Nervous System (SNS):
- Overall intro https://internetcomputer.org/sns/
- Tokenomics of a DAO: https://internetcomputer.org/docs/current/tokenomics/sns/tokenomics
- SNS reward design: https://internetcomputer.org/docs/current/tokenomics/sns/rewards
- Community fund: https://internetcomputer.org/docs/current/tokenomics/nns/community-fund
- Configuration files used by OpenChat: https://github.com/open-ic/open-chat/tree/master/sns/config