ICP voting with NNS frontend dapp
You can choose the proposal types and proposal topics that you see and vote on—either directly or by following other neuron stakeholders—using filters in the Network Nervous System dapp. For example, if you want to review and vote on all proposals that involve network participants such as data center identities and node operators, but aren’t interested in viewing proposals related to the current market value of ICP, as measured by an International Monetary Fund (IMF) Special Drawing Right (SDR), you can select the Participant Management topic filter and deselect the Exchange Rate topic filter.
To manually vote on proposals:
1. Open a browser and navigate to the Network Nervous System (NNS) dapp.
2. Click Login to connect using your Internet Identity.
3. Verify your identification number, then click Login to authenticate using the device and authentication method you have registered.
4. Click Proceed to access to the Network Nervous System (NNS) dapp.
5. Click Voting.
You can click any of the proposals listed to view information about the proposal, including a brief description of the proposal, a link for viewing additional information about the proposal, the number of votes that were cast to adopt or reject the proposal, and the votes cast by your neurons.
6. Use the Topics, Reward Status, and Proposal Status filters to control the list of proposals displayed.
For example, open the Topics list to see if there are any proposal topics that you want to include in the proposal list that are not currently displayed and open the Proposal Status to verify that you are viewing all open proposals.
7. Click any Open proposal to see its details and the voting power for the neurons associated with your identity.
8. Select the neuron identifiers with voting power that you want to use to cast your vote.
9. Click Adopt or Reject to cast your vote.
For more information about maturity and spawning new neurons, see the following articles: